The Amsterdam Relocation Guide
Join us in Amsterdam. We’ll help you make the move.
This guide is an attempt to encapsulate all the love and information we give those who move to Amsterdam to be with Reaktor.
We put it together to eliminate as much of the inevitable relocation hassle as possible, and are now publishing it in the hopes that it will help You ease into the big decision to move over.
Most of us here in the land of tulips have gone through the process of uprooting our lives back home and moving them to Amsterdam (12 nationalities and counting!). Believe us, we know moving abroad can be daunting. However, there are two things we can say with total confidence:
One, it's really not that hard.
And two, help will always come to those who ask for it. Don't worry.
Let's start with a summary of what we offer to relocators.
- Work and residence permits, and all the fees related to them.
- Compensation of flights when you move over.
- Help with moving expenses in general.
- One month's accommodation in one of our company apartments.
- Help with finding permanent housing: where to search, where to live, is your rental agreement legit, what fees (if any) you need to pay, et cetera.
- Help with your 30% ruling tax application.
We are currently looking for software engineers to join us in Amsterdam. Check out our open positions here, and read about Adam's experience interviewing with us here.